Manifesto lets you create static titles, title rolls and title crawls.
The static title generator offers a unique way to create and adjust simple one-line titles without leaving the parameter inspector. More complex titles and styles can be entered via a separate text editing window:
Manifesto lets you match the duration of your title rolls and crawls to the duration of the clip, thus eliminating the need for keyframes.
• Now available in Premiere Pro CS6 and Final Cut Pro X: create static titles and animated rolls/crawls in the newest editing applications.
• Keyframing optional: no keyframes are required for animation. The text of your choice is scrolled in and out of frame automatically, based on the length of the generator track. This feature also lets you match a title roll (or crawl) to the duration of a different clip.
• Use existing RTF files: this plug-in can reference an existing RTF file on disk, allowing you to rely entirely on an external program for text input and layout.
• Built-in motion blurring and de-flickering: create high-quality animations at any frame rate with built-in motion blur and the ability to reduce interlacing artifacts.
• Easy masking abilities: use external media to determine which portions of the title are visible, or viceversa.
Click the generator icon to browse all video generators available in Final Cut Pro X. Select the Manifesto category and drag the desired effect to your timeline:
Drag one of the Manifesto generators from the Effects tab to any location in your timeline.
Create a new Transparent Video asset in your project, and drag it to your timeline:
Look for the Manifesto generators in the FxFactory Freebies category. Drag the desired version of Manifesto over the Transparent Video clip and use the parameter inspector to begin setting it up:
Click the "Generators" icon, and select the "Pan and Zoom" generator from the FxFactory Freebies Manifesto.
Select an existing layer, or create a new Solid layer on your timeline and select it. Choose the "Pan and Zoom" generator from the Effects > FxFactory Freebies menu.