Painterly uses hand drawn brush strokes to transition between clips. Painterly Transitions are 4K ready and available for Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Motion.
Caption Burner is a plugin for Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Motion that lets you burn captions and subtitles into your video. Caption Burner helps deliver video for platforms such as Instagram® that do not allow caption information to be submitted as metadata.
- Supports popular formats: import captions and subtitles from iTunes Timed Text (iTT), WebVTT (VTT), SubRip (SRT), SubViewer (SUB), Adobe Encore Script and Adobe Premiere Pro Markers (CSV)
- Easy to use: the Caption Burner plugin shares its user interface with our Caption Converter app, with the added benefit that you can access it within the video apps you already use.
- Multiple languages: a single plugin on your timeline lets you work with multiple languages simultaneously. Select the language to be burned into the video frame via a simple menu selection.
- Fast: extensive use of Metal graphics acceleration adds minimal time to your render time.
- Plays well with others: export your captions to a file when it’s time to move your work to a different software or platform. Caption Burner supports many of the same industry-standard formats you can import, as well as the the captions format used by our Caption Converter app.
Zoetrope DFISH allows you to turn your curvy, fishbowl style videos into beautiful, straight, wide angle masterpieces. Our algorithm is unique from other fisheye removal tools, because it gives you more control over the lens correction, accounting for a greater variety lenses and cameras. Not all lenses are created the same way or exhibit a linear distortion across the whole image plane. By separating parameters for the inner and outer portion of the lens, you get superior results.
DFISH is fully OpenGL accelerated, leveraging native macOS graphics. Corrections render in realtime during playback.
Crop and Horizon
Sometimes your camera may have been mounted off axis, you can easily correct for this with the horizon correction parameter. Using the crop feature lets you eliminate any distortion artifacts at the edge of the frame when used with more extreme fisheye lenses.
Robust Preset System
DFISH comes with presets for the most common action cameras and Fisheye lenses on the market, use our presets as a starting point and then tweak. Save your own presets for your particular lens or camera, then apply it to all your footage instantly!
osm.Importers gives you an easy way to import animated Gifs, image sequences and vector graphics in Final Cut Pro.
Animated Gif Importer
- No more need to to screen record or use After Effects
- Also works in Motion
- Cutdown import steps/clutter
- Trim is good for time lapses so you can remove unwanted frames at the head/tail
Vector File Importer
- Import .ai and pdf’s. pdf’s keep transparency
- Enlarge without losing quality
Hawaiki Keyer 4.5 introduces Screen Clean, a new feature to help remove imperfections from your green/blue screens before the extraction process.
Version 4.5 improves many other existing features and is a free update for current customers. Available for Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Motion.
Two Keyers in One: Unique new feature that gives you a Primary and a Secondary keyer within the one plug-in. Tackle tricky problem areas much more easily while avoiding any compromise on the fine edge detail. The Secondary keyer section gives you all the same controls as the Primary with full control of the mask between the two.
Mask Tracking: A new tracking system gives you precise and powerful automated realtime tracking of the Secondary mask with the minimum of additional set-up and no need to pre-compute tracking data.
New advanced matte extraction algorithm: Does more of the heavy lifting for you – clearing the backing and preserving edges while also giving those who need it more fine-grained control. In short, faster results and better edges, more easily.
BG Match: Background Match automatically adjusts the edges of the foreground to match the luminance of the background. So if a foreground pixel is darker than the background it will be brightened and if lighter than the background, darkened. BG Match can be used as an alternative or complement to Light Wrap.
Edge Replace: Allows you to replace the edge of the foreground with pixels further from the edge, synthesising new pixels to replace unwanted edge artefacts. Useful for dealing with a noticeable dark or light edge caused by excessive in-camera sharpening and chroma subsampling as well as the real world light wrap that is present in some shots.
Hawaiki Edge Tools: Edge Tools is a new plug-in which can be added on top of the main keyer module. Provides standalone Light Wrap and Edge adjustments – including the new Fine Edge, Edge Replace and BG Match operations – that can be used with any image with an alpha channel. For example you can use it with an HSV Keyer or use it on titles to create interesting edge effects.
Fine Edge: A new feature in the Edge Tools Plug-in, Fine Edge allows you to darken the outer edge and brighten the inner edge of the foreground’s semi-transparent (grey matte values) pixels. Quite sophisticated results can be achieve with a look that differs from the main Edge brightness. It is also more efficient.
Hawaiki Slice: A powerful new image analysis plug-in.