Dashwood Cinema Solutions has released Stereo3D Toolbox LE 3.0 which provides the basic stereoscopic 3D post-production tools necessary to optimize your stereoscopically acquired footage.
Stereo3D Toolbox LE now works in Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5, and continues to be available in Final Cut Pro 6, 7 – Motion 3, 4 – After Effects 8, 9, 10 and Final Cut Express 4.
What’s new in Stereo3D Toolbox LE 3.0
– Compatible with FCP X
– Instantly work with GoPro’s 3D files in FCP X without any transcoding (not necessary to use Cineform’s two step transcode & mux software)
– Includes quick nest tools for building side by side nests in any host (works very well in FCP X with compound clips)
– Compatible with Hasbro’s my3D stereoscope format
– Now includes the Global Output Mode feature from Stereo3D Toolbox
– Now includes Anaglyph B&W and Anaglyph Outline mode
– 2D bypass output option
Price & Availability
Stereo3D Toolbox LE 3.0 is a free upgrade for existing customers. New customers can purchase a license for $99.
Download the latest version of FxFactory to get Stereo3D Toolbox LE.