3D Video Walls for Final Cut Pro X lets you build and animate video walls from a set of built-in shapes. Rows and columns of 3D shapes are automatically animated within the scene, while lighting and depth-of-field effects enhance the final output.
- All 45 Plugins work with video or images
- Constructed as titles, these plugins avoid cumbersome drop zones for better speed, timing and easy tweaking
- Adjust edge material type, lighting and environment
- Adjust shape thickness and choose front and back edge shapes
- Position anywhere onscreen at any size and any angle with depth of field
- Automatic animations for a choice of tumble or linear in/out moves
- Precise built-in font allows the pixel perfect building of multiscreen displays
- Stack multiple copies on top for different media in each shape
- Pin sharp results even in 4K timelines.
Tutorial 1 Basic Text Control and Layering
Tutorial 2 3D Positioning, 3D Rotating and Depth of Field
Tutorial 3 Changing Depth Edges and Textures
Tutorial 4 Building MultiScreen Video Walls
Tutorial 5 Managing Large Video Walls with Ease