Kingluma Focus Point offers true variable blur with precise and powerful on-screen controls as well as preset and custom color adjustments for fast and easy creation of tilt-shift and other selective focus effects in Final Cut Pro.
Kingluma Focus Point can:
- simulate a tilt shift lens which is able to create a focus plane which is not parallel to the camera image sensor plane
- make the scene resemble a toy model scene
- refocus viewer attention on specific area of the image
- make objects in the scene seem more “generic”
- make the location of the scene appear less “specific”