Fader is a handy tool that allows you to create quick, consistent fades for several clips on your timeline. There are several varying categories to chose from including a basic fade, dip to color, umbra, darken, matte, ghost, and blur fades. Create fast fade effects that will fade multiple stacked elements at once or choose which layer and elements on the timeline you want to fade.
Simple Callouts for FCPX gives you 20 elegant callout templates with dual anchor points and intuitive on-screen configuration for immediate results. Use Simple Callouts as titles or lower-thirds, coupled with 4 bonus animated backgrounds included with the product.
- 4K Ready
- You can bend lines
- Multiple OSC’s
- Easy-to-use tracking (OSC + Keyframing)
- Quick and easy to edit in Final Cut Pro X
- Change duration, color of line, size etc.
- Quick and easy to install
Word Pop is a pack of 22 description and paragraph titles for FCPX. With 20 different handmade styles it’s perfect for displaying large amounts of text in your video!
Word Pop is the perfect tool for everyone out there looking for a fast and simple way to add information, descriptions, paragraphs and multiple lines of text to any video without wasting precious hours and dollars. Designed for 4K UHD, HD, square and vertical videos and lets you create product descriptions and display information elegantly!
All Word Pop templates automatically adjust to fit regular, square and vertical videos.
Emoji Pop just got updated and adds 16 new emojis and easier on-screen configuration to all 102 FCPX Emojis, Titles, Lower Thirds & Transitions.
Emoji Pop now supports vertical and square videos, allowing you to target all social media platforms. 2 bonus background generators round up a stellar update that is free for current customers.
Kingluma Focus Point offers true variable blur with precise and powerful on-screen controls as well as preset and custom color adjustments for fast and easy creation of tilt-shift and other selective focus effects in Final Cut Pro.
Kingluma Focus Point can:
- simulate a tilt shift lens which is able to create a focus plane which is not parallel to the camera image sensor plane
- make the scene resemble a toy model scene
- refocus viewer attention on specific area of the image
- make objects in the scene seem more “generic”
- make the location of the scene appear less “specific”