InfoBars for FCPX gives you 20 professionally animated titles to display information in sleek, stylish sidebars.
Water Pop for FCPX puts 64 water-inspired titles, logo animations and transitions in your hands to get your juices flowing!
With 12 different handmade styles it’s perfect for adding fresh liquid style titles and transitions to your video! You don’t have to be Steven Spielberg on the set of Jaws to make a splash in your next video project.
- Create stunning titles, animated logos and smooth transitions without jumping the shark.
- Get that next level look with auto-animating logo, title and transition presets built exclusively for Final Cut Pro X.
- Water Pop is the perfect tool for everyone out there looking for a fast and simple way to add liquid and water inspired text, icons and transformations to any video without wasting precious hours and dollars.
- Water Pop is designed for 4K UHD, HD, square and vertical videos and lets you create mouth-watering motion graphics faster than greased lightning!
- All Water Pop templates automatically adjust to fit regular, square and vertical videos.
GetBULLETS for FCPX lets you build and animate lists for instructional and business videos with 26 animated bullet point templates.
Capturing the attention of your audience and drawing them in doesn’t have to be rocket science. Professionally designed templates and animations peak interest and engage the audience. GetBULLETS helps you organize relevant information in an easy-to-read format that makes for captivating clarity.
Fader is a handy tool that allows you to create quick, consistent fades for several clips on your timeline. There are several varying categories to chose from including a basic fade, dip to color, umbra, darken, matte, ghost, and blur fades. Create fast fade effects that will fade multiple stacked elements at once or choose which layer and elements on the timeline you want to fade.