RustleRemover AI 2
Lavalier Microphone Noise Cancellation
Lapel microphone rustle noise is a common problem. It's something you hear all the time with collar mics - if the speaker moves or brushes against the microphone at all, there is a loud and distracting rustle sound. RustleRemover AI 2 intelligently targets and removes only lav mic rustle noise, leaving the voice intact.
Even for an experienced audio engineer, lavalier mic rustle noise during speech is extremely difficult to remove. Conventional audio software tools are simply not designed for this type of noise cancellation. RustleRemover AI 2 uses AI to get rid of this noise automatically.
Simple UI, Realtime Playback
RustleRemover AI 2 has a simple, friendly UI designed with video editors and podcasters in mind. There are powerful controls available if you want them, but you can almost always get good results just by adjusting a single knob. Best of all, RustleRemover AI 2 processes your audio in realtime - no need to wait for rendering or leave your NLE or DAW to go to another app.
What's New in RustleRemover AI 2
- New, more powerful rustle noise removal
- Faster performance overall
- Fixes issue with sync/latency issues in playback at high strength
- Improvements to the Low, Mid, and High knobs that allow you to more accurately target specific frequency ranges for plosive removal
- Designed to work with AudioDenoise AI in cases of extreme noise
- RustleRemover AI 2 runs natively on Macs with Apple silicon*