Create animated grids of images
Easily create complex and animated grids of images. Select your photos and use one of the 130+ presets. Or create yourself: Set the count of columns and rows of the grid, the count of animations and define the animation of each image as a simple, comma separated text.
Reckon Layouts features an innovative approach to set the positioning of an image: It uses a spreadsheet-like notation. So for example “A1,B1,B2,A2,A1” defines a four step animation in a 2x2 grid, the image appears on the top left, moves to the right, then down, then left and then back to its original position.
- No keyframes required. Set durations for each layout and for each animation
- JPEG, PNG, PSD, OpenEXR, HEIC and more formats supported
- 130+ presets included to help you match your needs
- Save your own presets to use them again
- Up to 9 images, up 5 layouts sequentially (4 animations). Change images and their order without the need to edit your timeline
- Grid can contain up to 9 columns and 9 rows. An overlay helps to read the spreadsheet-notations of the cells
- Exact timing. Set beats per minute to the your soundtrack, durations in counts of beats
- Animation curves, can be set to linear, quadratic, exponential and more
- Built-in motion blur for high-quality animations at any frame rate
- Built-in fade effect
- Animation Overlap to stagger animations of images
- Built-in smart Ken-Burns effect. AI-assisted detection of areas of interest to zoom in or out automatically. Can be set for each image individually
- Numerous Styling options. Adjust the gap between the images, add frames, kew the angle of the frames, set corners round or squared, add drop shadows
- Supports video projects in 16:9, 9:16 and 1:1 ratios
- Integrated documentation
How do I install Reckon Layouts?
Reckon Layouts is available via FxFactory, our app store for visual effects, audio plugins and apps:
Click the button below to download and install Reckon Layouts through FxFactory: