PopRemover AI 2
Automatically Remove Plosive Noises
Plosive noises are caused by a blast of air hitting the microphone, often after sounds like "p" and "b". It sounds like someone has bumped into the mic, and it's a common problem in podcasts and voiceovers. PopRemover AI 2 intelligently targets and removes only this problematic plosive noise, leaving the voice intact.
If you are an experienced audio engineer, you can carefully work on each plosive noise and try to improve it. But it is a time-consuming process. PopRemover AI 2 uses AI to remove these plosive noises automatically.
Simple UI, Realtime Playback
PopRemover AI 2 has a simple, friendly UI that's designed with video editors and podcasters in mind. There are powerful controls available if you want them, but you can almost always get good results just by adjusting a single knob. Best of all, PopRemover AI 2 processes your audio in realtime - no need to wait for rendering or leave your NLE or DAW to go to another app.
What's New in PopRemover AI 2
- New, more powerful plosive removal
- Faster performance overall
- Fixes issue with sync/latency issues in playback at high strength
- Improvements to the Low, Mid, and High knobs that allow you to more accurately target specific frequency ranges for plosive removal
- Designed to work with AudioDenoise AI in cases of extreme noise.