Customizable motion graphics elements
Final Cut Pro
Transient elements have features not commonly available in other packages. Here are the most significant features available in many of the elements in this collection.
- Background color and opacity settings.
- Custom video elements and combination of multiple assets.
- Timeline pin elements to provide easy selection of color and image elements.
- Animation styles to expand the versatility of the animated element and to enhance the behavior of the animated element.
- Custom colors and Color tint that provide continuity in design, color and style of your video edit.
- Transfer modes in many elements when using a mixed combination of colors and video clips together.
- Seven groups of custom planned and custom designed transitions.
- Forty Five transitions with unique features and customization options.
More visual effects plugins by SUGARfx
Animated 3D Titles
Fun filters including Marquee, Paparazzi and Lens Flare
Create complex animations without keyframes
Fast, broadcast-quality transitions and titles
Edit 360 equirectangular video clips with ease
Stylish, title roll generators with on-screen configuration
Sports theme including titles, transitions and lower-third elements
3D motion graphic templates
Layout design tools
Create subtitles with industry-standard SubRip SRT data
Light brush transitions, titles and generators
Simulate a wide range of high-tech gadgetry
Lens flare effect simulations
Looking for an older version of Transient?
The current version is 1.0, and we recommend that you install Transient via FxFactory. Should you need to install current or older versions of Transient manually, please use the links below.
Please note that our products will not work unless FxFactory is available on the system. Double-click the downloaded file to complete the installation.