Featured in this story
Turning Sports Graphics in Final Cut Pro X up to 11
The following is a guest post by Peter Wiggins of idustrial revolution.
We love customer feedback. Why? Because sometimes it takes a third party to point out something obvious that has been missed. That was exactly the case with our XEffects Sports Graphics. Our successful pack of plugins for Final Cut Pro X was designed to give a very professional look to sports graphics. They should too, they were designed by professional sports graphic designers! The plugins have been used on everything from a record of a local schools’ sports day, right up to international broadcast highlights transmitted worldwide.
The pack consists of different customizable elements that when combined provide results, idents, bios, bullet points and start lists.
So we can now proudly unveil the FCPX United soccer team with 11 places courtesy of XEffects Sports Graphics.
One more thing…
We have also added another plugin that allows team badges to be added to the Mini Card Title.
The updated pack is available now on the FxFactory store and is a free update for all users.
We also hope that those in the FCPX community won’t mind us borrowing their names for FCPX United. Hopefully we will see most of the team at this year’s Creative Summit. You never know, Adobe City might turn up!Download a free trial of Sports Graphics
- Six preset color palettes in every template or choose your own
- Use any font, any color, any size
- Automatic Build In & Build Out animations on every template or toggle off for cuts & dissolves
- Many display options and positioning on every template
- Drop Zones for team badges and photos
- Layer up titles for 'Change ons'
- Loop-able background & two wipes included
- 4K Ready