Hawaiki Super Glow is a powerful new glow plug-in for Final Cut, Motion, Premiere Pro and After Effects that reinvents the glow and takes it to an entirely different level.
We wanted to look at the whole glow concept and see just how far we could advance it in terms of the science and the functionality and we think we’ve come up with something genuinely unique. The glow technology used here offers both impressive photorealism and countless ways of producing some really dramatic looks.
- Advanced exponential glow algorithm comprising six independently adjustable glow elements.
- Extensive toolset for isolating and refining the area to be glowed, including alpha, luminance, channel operations, matte tools and a powerful HSV keyer option.
- Multiple options for adjusting the spread, falloff and intensity of the glow.
- A rich set of options for adding color to the glow including a great-looking chromatic aberration.
- Sophisticated and powerful range of blending and compositing options.
- High Quality, Fast and Super Fast processing options optimized for quality and performance.
- Fully HDR compatible.
How do I install
Hawaiki Super Glow?
Hawaiki Super Glow is available via FxFactory, our free application to manage and install visual effect plugins and apps. Please make sure that the latest version of FxFactory is installed on your system:
Once the installation is complete, click the button below to download and show Hawaiki Super Glow in FxFactory, and begin using it in all supported video apps:
More visual effect plugins by Hawaiki
Hawaiki Super Glow 1.0.1
Required for Macs with Apple M1 processor and Final Cut Pro 10.5.3