The principle behind Photo Montage is simple: select a transition style and a few of your photos, and let the plugin do the rest.
Rearranging photos or setting the duration of each slide can be done in seconds, thanks to an intuitive configuration UI:
Ease of use does not imply limited functionality. A full array of effect parameters allows expert users to create unique animations.
• Keyframing optional: no keyframes are required for animation. Set durations for pause and transition, and leave the hard work to the plugin.
• All popular image formats are supported: including JPEG, PNG and PSD.
• Easy re-ordering and re-timing: customize the order and duration of each photo without wasting precious time renaming files or resizing tracks on the timeline.
• Excellent support for titling: assign titles to each image and customize how and where these titles appear in the final output.
• More than a hundred presets available: no easier way to explore our product and find the desired look for your project.
• Built-in motion blurring: create high-quality animations at any frame rate with built-in motion blur available in all effects.
Click the generator icon to browse all video generators available in Final Cut Pro X. Select the Photo Montage category and drag the desired effect to your timeline:
Select the Photo Montage generator on the timeline to display its on-screen controls. Click the Choose Images button to pick a set of photos to animate. The Presets popup menu lets you try a large number of preset looks for the animation:
Create a new Transparent Video asset in your project, and drag it to your timeline:
Look for our generators under the Photo Montage category. Drag the desired effect over the Transparent Video clip and use the parameter inspector to begin setting it up:
Click the Generators icon, and select the one of the generators from the Photo Montage category to add it to your timeline:
Select an existing layer, or create a new Solid layer on your timeline and select it. Choose one of the generator from the Effects > menu.